Utilizing Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) has changed the way business is conducted worldwide. This allows equipment to be hosted off site “in the cloud”, and managed easily through Internet access. CirrusLine is a pioneer in the use of voice communications via the Internet, enabling businesses to seamlessly and cost-effectively consolidate multimedia applications such as voice, data, video and data over a single communication circuit and connect with customers, vendors and partners worldwide. This is generally referred to as hosted services.
CirrusLine solutions are robust enough for large business and also affordable enough for small business, home office, and home users. Any company that seeks to reduce its telecommunications costs and yet expand functionality is a candidate for CirrusLine’ hosted phone service. We work closely with a variety of Value-Added Resellers (VARs), systems integration organizations, and other service providers to package our services for customers.
Choices in voice communication today can be confusing. Contact us for a discussion on the benefits of a hosted communications solution.
|Hosted Phone Benefits || ||Hosted Phone Features |
- No PBX phone equipment required on site other than phones
- Provides advanced communications at an affordable cost
- Includes advanced features including call parking, call conferencing, direct access, dual ring, voicemail to email, and more
- Prevents “Vendor lock-in” by utilizing standards-based technologies and hardware
- Provides users with personal phone numbers, allowing customers to reach employees faster and easier
- Has virtually unlimited capabilities for interactive voice response systems and auto-attendants
- Saves cost on faxing by reducing paper and toner costs when faxes are electronically delivered to email accounts
- Integrates with other data systems in your organization
- Allows multiple offices or locations to work together seamlessly as a single phone system without requiring special phone lines or tie lines
- Makes add/moves/changes easy – phones can be plugged in virtually anywhere on the LAN and the phone follows the user. No more service calls to “punch down” a new phone location
- It is simple to deploy, it plugs into your existing LAN
| || |
- Auto Attendant
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Voice Mail
- Unified inbox / Voice Mail to Email
- Dual ring desk phone and cell phone
- Phone line roll-over
- Direct Inward Dial phone numbers
- Conference Calling
- Intercom calls
- Multiple locations
- Custom ring groups
- Call recording
- Fax Server Services
- Emergency 911*
* Emergency 911 service will only work in single location – emergency response to main site.